PDA

View Full Version : ENOM.COM - IDN REGISTRATION PROBLEMS

idnowner
4th February 2006, 02:35 AM
I've been having problems registering IDNs on enom.com, lately.

I enter the domain(s), then when going to the shopping cart, I'd get a blank section, where the domain should appear. The enom screen appears, but no domain list, no checkout button, nothing else functional and you simply can't continue to register the domain. The problem would eventually relolve itself after 10 to 30 minutes - and in one case after about an hour.

Has anyone else had this problem with enom.com?

And, which registrar is the best place to register IDNs?

gammascalper
4th February 2006, 02:42 AM
I've been having problems registering IDNs on enom.com, lately.

I enter the domain(s), then when going to the shopping cart, I'd get a blank section, where the domain should appear. The enom screen appears, but no domain list, no checkout button, nothing else functional and you simply can't continue to register the domain. The problem would eventually relolve itself after 10 to 30 minutes - and in one case after about an hour.

Has anyone else had this problem with enom.com?

And, which registrar is the best place to register IDNs?

I've had multiple problems with eNom from days-late confirmations to false confirmations.

Not sure of the best place to reg IDN, but the most user-friendly I've tried is domainsite.com

gari
4th February 2006, 08:49 PM
This is a company i use and have not had a problem www.dynadot.com $7.99 very easy to use and if you would be so kind would you use my referral code 73r8b7i7H8Z6tP if you make an order. They give me 10% credit towards my future business, it keeps me going. If anyone else wants to use my code they can..

Regards

Gary