PDA

View Full Version : Google is Indexing Parking Pages for Japan?

Rubber Duck
30th July 2006, 09:32 PM
Found this. It looks as though Google Spider is indexing Parking Pages! Halleluha!

改正.com改正.com. Sponsored Links for 住宅 ». 不動産ならダイワハウス. 戸建て住宅商品、全国 の分譲住宅情報 をお届け。カタログ請求受付中。 www.daiwahouse.co.jp/. 住宅探すなら. 人気メーカー品から激安モノまで アラジンで欲しい物を一発検索! ...
www.改正.com/

Olney
30th July 2006, 09:59 PM
Remember my old posts Dave?
Remember I said there was options?

Read this post over again now that you are understanding the importance & advantage of getting indexed..

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/5294-what-we-can-to-better-idn-parking-until-indexing-issues-are-resolved.html

My first suggestion was to try to get keywords that show up even in the US...

Rubber Duck
31st July 2006, 12:12 AM
Remember my old posts Dave?
Remember I said there was options?

Read this post over again now that you are understanding the importance & advantage of getting indexed..

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/5294-what-we-can-to-better-idn-parking-until-indexing-issues-are-resolved.html

My first suggestion was to try to get keywords that show up even in the US...

Quess you are right. They are out there:

翻訳.com - [ Translate this page ]翻訳.com. Sponsored Links for 結婚 ». ご近所で結婚相手探し. 日本最大級の検索 サイト"出会いナビ" カテゴリ検索で身近な出会いを!18禁. www.deai-navi.net/ ...
翻訳.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

IDNCowboy
31st July 2006, 12:21 AM
Quess you are right. They are out there:

翻訳.com - [ Translate this page ]翻訳.com. Sponsored Links for 結婚 ». ご近所で結婚相手探し. 日本最大級の検索 サイト"出会いナビ" カテゴリ検索で身近な出会いを!18禁. www.deai-navi.net/ ...
翻訳.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
They have been indexing parking pages for a while as a few weeks ago I saw a few in search results.

blastfromthepast
31st July 2006, 12:46 AM
Olney says:
Use the preview mode & select the US...

Try out as many of those keywords until you get a Japanese ad displaying. Even 1 will do.

If you can find a related keyword that can produce an ad in the target language from the US, then the Google spider will index that as a site in the native language (or at least way better than having all English ads).