PDA

View Full Version : idntools.net feedback

gammascalper
11th March 2006, 03:40 AM
Bram:

In the drop list, when "all" domains are selected, oftentimes the unicode table rows are not aligned with the rest of the table rows.

It makes it difficult to scan the list.

It looks like a height attribute may be missing for those table rows.

bramiozo
11th March 2006, 12:38 PM
do you view it in 1024x768 ? or higher ?

The problem is that the names are placed in an single column, the line spacing is then dependent on the character size which tend to differ.
I can place the punycode in one column instead, that will partly fix the problem.

Rubber Duck
11th March 2006, 01:13 PM
I just copy and paste the lot into Excel, but do the Unicode as a separate column. After that it is easy.

Bram:

In the drop list, when "all" domains are selected, oftentimes the unicode table rows are not aligned with the rest of the table rows.

It makes it difficult to scan the list.

It looks like a height attribute may be missing for those table rows.

gammascalper
11th March 2006, 02:54 PM
do you view it in 1024x768 ? or higher ?

The problem is that the names are placed in an single column, the line spacing is then dependent on the character size which tend to differ.
I can place the punycode in one column instead, that will partly fix the problem.

What about placing the unicode in a table in a table, with the inner table having the rows with the height attribute. I don't know -- just thinking out loud.

I just copy and paste the lot into Excel, but do the Unicode as a separate column. After that it is easy.

Thanks Dave -- I will use your work around in the meantime.

bramiozo
11th March 2006, 03:25 PM
What about placing the unicode in a table in a table, with the inner table having the rows with the height attribute. I don't know -- just thinking out loud.

Thanks Dave -- I will use your work around in the meantime.

You are very right, a forgot my own creed "Keep it simple fool" . :)

Ok, dunno.....

bramiozo
14th March 2006, 02:24 PM
I don't think there's is room for both the ovt numbers (max. and term), which one do you guys prefer ?